Clark Stream, PA-C
- New Varicose and Spider Vein Treatment Videos February 13, 2015
- Check out our PSA on Spider and Varicose Veins on Doctor Oz February 13, 2015
- Vascular Associates Donates to ALS August 21, 2014
- Taunton House March 28, 2014
- Health Expo back Today! February 13, 2014
PA Clark Stream is a highly specialized vascular physician assistant. His undergraduate work was completed at Gulf Coast Community College and Florida State University. He then went on to earn a Bachelor of Medical Science in Physician Assistant Studies at Midwestern University in Chicago, Illinois.
Prior to joining Vascular Associates in 2007, PA Stream worked as a Paramedic at Bay Medical Center EMS for over eight years. He is an active member for both the American College of Phlebology and the Association of PA’s in Cardiovascular Surgery.
PA Stream has unique training from nationally renowned experts in cardiac, thoracic and vascular surgery. He is a sought after expert in the development and implementation of advanced sclerotherapy techniques. In addition to top-notch credentials, PA Stream also served in the United States Air Force in 1984-1988, as a procurement and contracting specialist for the Advanced Development Projects Unit.