Clark Stream, PA-C
- Thank you, Clark Stream, PA-C, for 10 Wonderful Years at Vascular Associates March 13, 2017
- New Varicose and Spider Vein Treatment Videos February 13, 2015
- Vascular Associates Donates to ALS August 21, 2014
- Taunton House March 28, 2014
- Health Expo back Today! February 13, 2014
Prior to joining Vascular Associates in 2007, PA Stream served in the United States Air Force in 1984-1988, as a contracting specialist for the Advanced Development Projects Unit. Clark then worked as a Paramedic with Bay Medical Center EMS for over eight years. Clark began his PA career in cardiothoracic and vascular surgery at Cardiovascular Surgical Associates. He was the first physician assistant to bring endoscopic vein harvesting to Bay Medical Center. He has worked with all the local vascular and thoracic surgeons both clinically and in the operating room. He is a sought-after expert in the development and implementation of advanced sclerotherapy techniques. He is an active member with the American College of Phlebology and the Association of PA’s in Cardiovascular Surgery.
Clark is a Deacon at Eastside Baptist Church. He enjoys hunting, fishing, kayaking and spending quality time with his wife Angel and their three children.