Jennifer Clark, PA-C, MPAS
- New Varicose and Spider Vein Treatment Videos February 13, 2015
- Check out our PSA on Spider and Varicose Veins on Doctor Oz February 13, 2015
- Vascular Associates Welcomes New Practice Administrator September 2, 2014
- Vascular Associates Donates to ALS August 21, 2014
- Taunton House March 28, 2014
PA Jennifer Clark joined the Vascular Associates team in 2011 after serving almost eleven years in the United States Air Force. She earned both a Bachelor of Science and Master of Physician Assistant Studies while on active duty through the Interservice Physician Assistant Program with the University of Nebraska Medical Center.
Since 2007, PA Clark has been certified by the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants. She is also a member of the American Academy of Physician Assistants, American College of Phlebology, and the Florida Academy of Physician Assistants. She was honored as the Physician Assistant of the Year for the Air Education Training Command during her time in the Air Force in 2008.
PA Clark has worked in Family Medicine while stationed at Tyndall AFB, as well as in a combat setting while in Afghanistan in 2008. PA Clark’s business philosophy is striving to provide the best care possible for patients in order to help them improve their quality of life.
In addition to her passion for medicine, Jennifer is also a Life and Wellness Coach certified with the World Coaching Institute.