Thank you for your interest in applying to Vascular Associates!
At Vascular Associates, we are always looking for incredible people. If you are driven, intelligent, a team player, ready to learn and you have a passion for making a difference in the lives of others, then send us your resume. We’d love to meet you!
What we’re looking for in a candidate
At Vascular Associates, we all live by our 5 core values. Trustworthiness, Hustle, Service, Quality, and Gratitude.
- Trustworthiness is in a person's actions, not just their words. To be trustworthy you need to do what you say you’re going to do and be honest with yourself and your coworkers.
- Without Hustle... talent can only carry you so far. You need to be willing to do the work that it takes to “push the ball over the goal line”.
- True power lies in Service to others. Remember, you are never too high on the totem pole to take out the trash.
- Quality is never an accident. It is doing it right even when no one is looking.
- Gratitude, like faith, is a muscle. The more you use it, the stronger it grows.
Interview Timeline; what to expect after you apply through indeed.com
- The first step of our interview process is to have a phone interview. If you are selected to interview after we have reviewed your resume you will receive a message through our indeed messenger
- After your phone interview, we’d like you to send us your references. We’d prefer if at least one of those references is for one of your former supervisors. You can email them to the person that you interviewed with during your phone interview or to [email protected].
- The next step will be to set up a time to interview with heads of all of our departments (we call our department heads “Team Leads”). A Team Lead will call you to set up a time that will work best for you. This is a group interview where you’ll be asked questions like:
a. Have you ever had a conflict with a boss?
b. What’s your greatest fear about taking this job?
c. What are some of your favorite hobbies?
d. Can you describe a time when you saw a problem at work and created a solution for it?
e. What’s your spirit animal!?
- After your group interview with the Team Leads, if you are selected to move forward you will meet with the entire office and you will also have an opportunity to spend 2-3 hours (depending on your schedule) with the department that you’ll be working with! We feel that this is a very important step because it gives you the chance to see what your typical day will look like and you also have the unique opportunity to get to know the team that you’ll be working with if hired.
- If after the group interview and shadowing you and your future Team Lead feel that the position is a good fit for you, you will be scheduled to meet with Dr Shuler.
- Following your interview with Dr Shuler you will receive a call from your Team Lead for the position you’ve applied for to discuss whether or not we will be extending an invitation to employment with Vascular Associates.
Benefits offered by Vascular Associates, A North Florida
To qualify for benefits you must be a full-time employee working more than 30 hours per week. Your Medical benefits are effective on the 90th day following your date of hire. All other benefits are effective on the first of the month following 90 days from your date of hire.
- Paid time off
- Medical Insurance
- Dental and Vision
- Short Term Disability and Long Term Disability
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- 401K (5% contribution from the company, after 1 year of service)
- Verizon Wireless Discounts
- Life Services Toolkit
- Estate Planning Assistance
- Financial Planning
- Identity Theft Prevention Services
- Funeral Arrangements (including services for your beneficiaries such as Grief Support, Legal Services, Financial Assistance, etc...)
- Travel Assistance Program (for when you’re traveling more than 100 miles from home).
- Counseling services (You, Your dependents (including children to age 26) and all
Household members can contact master's-degree clinicians 24/7 to receive referrals to support groups, a network counselor, community resources, or your health plan. The program includes up to 3 face to face assessment and counseling sessions per issue). Issues handled include:
- Depression, grief, loss, and emotional well-being
- Family, Marital, and other relationship issues.
- Life improvement and goal setting
- Addictions (such as alcohol and drug abuse)
- Stress or anxiety with work or family
- Financial and legal concerns
- Identity theft and fraud resolution
- Online Will preparation
The Leadership Team
If you have any questions throughout the interview process you can contact the Team Lead for the department you’re hoping to join or you can contact our Admin team via [email protected] or call us at 850-872-8510.
Dr Bud Shuler - Founder
David - CEO /Practice Administrator Lindsey - Executive Assistant
Rhonda - Surgical Scheduling Team Lead Keisha - Front Office Team Lead
Jennifer - Clinical Team Lead
Cassidy - Ultrasound Team Lead Christopher - Marketing Team Lead